Welcome to the Self-Help Store Resources to help you live well
Setting Boundaries Without Guilt A Workbook to Move You from Doormat to Empowerment
It's possible to set boundaries in a clear, consistent, and kind manner -- without guilt and feeling like you're a bad or uncaring person. This workbook contains the practical strategies you need to set healthy boundaries, create fulfilling relationships, and reclaim your self-worth. Sharon Martin, an experienced psychotherapist, has written widely on the topics of people-pleasing, codependency, and boundaries. In this book, she shows you step by step how to set boundaries and stop feeling guilty about getting your needs met!
Download your digital copy today! Upon purchase, you'll receive a link to download the workbook. Please save a copy to your computer immediately (please do not try to download on a smart phone).
If you’re someone who worries about how people will react when you express your opinion or say no to a request, I highly recommend this workbook from Sharon Martin, LCSW! Sharon clearly explains setting boundaries and describes the factors that get in the way of being comfortable with speaking our truth. This workbook will help you identify what’s getting in the way and make changes so you can stop worrying about what other people think and speak your mind.”
“Sharon Martin is a true expert in codependency. This workbook is a powerful exploration of people-pleasing and how to set boundaries with powerful yet gentle exercises to explore how codependency impacts relationships at its core. Each exercise is easy to do and will increase your awareness around codependency symptoms. I highly recommend diving into this treasure of knowledge for those eager to heal. Sharon is a master at teaching these concepts and making them understandable and easy to practice.”
Navigating the Codependency Maze A Path to Freedom and Healthy Love
- Are you so busy trying to fix and control other people's problems that you've lost yourself in the process?
- Do you feel like no one listens to you or no one cares about you?
- Do you feel lonely in your relationships?
- Are you tired of having the same arguments over and over again?
- Are you anxious and fearful because your life feels out of control?
Self-Improvement Printables Printable Versions of Sharon's Most Popular Graphics
Each bundle of self-improvement printables contains 5 unique PDFs. They are all designed to be printed on 8.5 X 11 inch paper and have a white background and colored text and graphics. They are perfect for pinning on your refrigerator to keep you inspired, giving to a friend who is struggling, or as a quick handout for a presentation. Each mental health printable was created by Sharon Martin in conjunction with her blog posts. Please do not alter the printables in any way.
Bundle #1 of self-help printables contains:
- A Therapist's Prescription for Better Mental Health
- 10 Signs You are a Perfectionist
- Signs of Healthy Boundaries
- 12 Characteristics of a Healthy Relationship
- Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
Bundle #2 of self-help printables contains:
- 10 Steps to Setting Healthy Boundaries
- 9 Common Struggles for Adult Children of Alcoholics
- 12 Signs That You're a People-Pleaser
- How to Become More Resilient
- Reduce Anxiety by Grounding Yourself
Bundle #3 of self-help printables contains:
- 22 Ways to Love Yourself More
- 9 Tips to Overcome Fear
- How to Tell if You're a People-Pleaser
- 30 Ways to De-Stress
- Guide to Healthy Holiday Boundaries
Bundle #4 of self-help printables contains:
- Compassionate Meditation to Reduce Shame
- 15 Ways to Beat the Winter Blues
- 6 Effective Ways to Deal with Criticism
- Resolve to Improve Your Mental Health
- How to Create a Routine that Supports Good Mental Health
The e-book "Setting Boundaries Without Guilt" and Self-Help Printables are digital downloads. Upon purchase, you will receive a link to download the material. Please save a copy immediately to your computer. We do not advise downloading your purchase via a smart phone. All books and products created, sold, and distributed by Sharon Martin and LiveWellwithSharonMartin.com are for educational purposes only. They are not psychological or mental health treatment. All sales are final.