Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for SharonMartinCounseling.com or LiveWellWithSharonMartin.com. Below are the guest post guidelines:
- We are currently only accepting posts written by mental health professionals.
- Ideal posts are 500-1200 words and focus on:
*coping with anxiety or depression
* healthy relationships
* authenticity and self-acceptance
* understanding and/or expressing emotions
* substance abuse
* dealing with change or transitions
* productivity, procrastination, or motivation
* positive psychology
* CBT, DBT, or ACT
* book reviews on any of these topics
- When you submit a post, you understand and agree that I will lightly edit most posts to best suit my audience. This includes the title and links (which may be added or subtracted).
- Please note whether your post has been previously published. You are welcome to republish it after 72 hrs. of our publication.
- Do not submit images, other than your head shot.
- Include a brief bio (including links to your website, social media, or anything else you wish to promote) and head shot.
- We appreciate your willingness to promote the post on social media.
- We do not compensate for guest posts.
- Unfortunately, not all submissions will be a good fit. You should receive a response within two weeks.
- Complete and edited posts should be submitted as Word or Google Documents (sorry, no pitches) to info@LiveWellwithSharonMartin.com.