Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for SharonMartinCounseling.com or LiveWellWithSharonMartin.com. Kindly read all of the submission guidelines before submitting.
Ideal posts are 700-1200 words and focus on:
*coping with anxiety or depression
* healthy relationships
* authenticity and self-acceptance
* understanding and/or expressing emotions
* substance abuse
* dealing with change or transitions
* productivity, procrastination, or motivation
* positive psychology
* CBT, DBT, or ACT
* book reviews on any of these topics
- Posts must provide value to our community and contain sound information about mental wellness and healthy relationships.
- Posts must be written and submitted by mental health professionals. We do accept posts from public relationships firms or companies looking for promotion.
- Submit completed posts for consideration only. Do not submit pitches or ask us to pick a topic for you.
- When you submit a post, you understand and agree that we will lightly edit most posts to best suit our audience. This includes the title and links (which may be added or subtracted).
- Previously published posts will be considered. Please let us know if your post has been previously published. You are welcome to republish it after 72 hrs. of our publication.
- We appreciate your willingness to help promote the post on social media.
- We do not compensate for guest posts.
- Unfortunately, not all submissions will be a good fit. If you don’t receive a response within two weeks, unfortunately, your post wasn’t a match for our needs.
How to Submit your Post:
- Complete and edited posts should be submitted as Word or Google Documents (sorry, no pitches) to info@LiveWellwithSharonMartin.com.
- Do not submit images, other than your headshot.
- Include a brief bio including up to two links (your website and one social media account) and headshot (required).
- In addition, please complete this form to indicate you’re in agreement with these terms.
Only complete submissions will be considered. Thank you for your interest!